2019 Recharge and Get Paid Registration Guide rechargeandgetpaid.com/register.php

2019 Recharge and Get Paid Registration Guide rechargeandgetpaid.com/register.php

This is is the official Recharge and Get Paid Registration Guide 2018. In this guide, I will show you how to register a Recharge and Get Paid account. I will also show you how to activate your account, fund your wallet and perform some other transactions.



This is is the official Recharge and Get Paid Registration Guide 2018. In this guide, I will show you how to register a Recharge and Get Paid account. I will also show you how to activate your account, fund your wallet and perform some other transactions.

Recharge and Get Paid allows use to make money when they perform some recharge transactions on their site. You can recharge your phone, recharge GOTv, DSTV, recharge PHCN bill and so on.
Whenever, you perform transactions, you receive transaction commission. You can also refer someone to join to enjoy the referral commission.
Now, I want to show you how to register and make money from it.

Recharge and Get Paid Registration Guide 2018

See the step-by-step guide on how to register on recharge and get paid here.
Step 1. Copy this referral code here ðŸ‘‰ 

Step 3. Type in this referral code  ðŸ‘‰
Step 4. Complete the form with your name and other details

Step 5. Add your bank account
Step 6. Click “Register”

Step 7. Make payment – Note: Always chat with me on Facebook so that I can help you to make payment  when you select “pay using your upline details. Note that I will become your upline and I will pay for you!
I will now use my e-wallet balance to pay for new registration and get approval for you without going to the bank. This is to allow those who have large amount in their e-wallet balance to pay with easy and get approval promptly in no record time.
That is it…
Let me know if you have any difficulties to register. I am always here to assist you.
I wish you success!
See you at the top!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on EducationInfo, you we get reply very soon.

Previous Post Next Post